Resettlement Support & Advice
- Advice, support and links to other relevant support resources regarding your housing, social welfare payment, medical card, GP, and any other practical challenges you may be facing.
- Support to reintegrate and connect with your family
- Support to reintegrate and connect with your community
- Support to develop your thinking and decision making skills
- Support to understand and overcome the shame and guilt that can come with having been in prison
- Support to widen your social network, take up a new hobby or a night class – there are many ways to meet new people and form friendships